Welcome!

Hello everybody!

Just started this blog! And I'm excited about it. This blog will be about my job as an information architect for a fairly large company called Océ. I'm not going to use this blog to tell you all the ins and outs of Océ (even if I was allowed to). But I want to give you my view on this very interesting topic and the just as interesting related topics. My role is to support document, information and knowledge processes in such a way that business processes are improved. My interests are therefore in information architecture in general, and specifically in information architecture methodology. Furthermore I like to read and learn about implementing document management systems, collaboration, web 2.0 (enterprise 2.0), knowledge management in general, etc.

Hope you enjoy reading my blog and I hope you will share your insights with me too!

See you around,
Samuel

Comments

Popular posts

Keep the Intranet Small

Enterprise 2.0 Research

Innovation in Turbulent Times