Too Much to Read

books Do you have too much to read? I do have that 'problem'. I simply find too many things interesting. And the Web isn't making it easier for me with all these interesting posts, videos, articles popping up in my feedreader and in Twitter.

I don't really perceive it as a problem though. I love the fact that all these different sources can be accessed so easily. But I do have to tweak my filter more tightly and take time to read. Another personal strategy is bookmark url's that seem to be interesting (after a quick scan) without reading them. I store them in my social bookmarking tool (Diigo) to read them when I need them. Bookmarking is my social filtering and storing machine. My extended memory. I store stuff that I actually read there (usually with highlights and comments) and stuff that I hope to read (or share) in the future.

What is your filtering strategy? Do you bookmark stuff you haven't read?

Popular posts

Keep the Intranet Small

Enterprise 2.0 Research

Innovation in Turbulent Times